The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering scholarship opportunities to individuals to become partners in the political and economic co-operation with Germany.
This scholarship opportunity to provided to suitable qualified graduates with a first university degree who has interest in obtaining a Masters degree program at any German Institution.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2017
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Germany
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Successful applicants will receive a 6- months-German language course from April 2018 to September 2018.
- DAAD pays a monthly scholarship rate of currently 750 €.
- Health Insurance
- Successful applicants will be exempted from tuition fees.
- Travel allowances
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- be in the field of social sciences, political sciences, law, economics and in public administration from Africa, Latin America, South Asia and Southeast Asia, from countries in the Middle East as well as from the Ukraine.
- have completed their undergraduate studies
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.