Humblesmith Ft Rudeboy _ Report My Case [Video]

N-tyze Entertainment presents the official music video for the 5th track ‘Report My Case’ off Humblesmith’s album – Osinachi which was released in 2018.

The song ‘Report My Case’ featured Rudeboy, one half of the defunct P Square group.

Watch and Enjoy the Visual Below –



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.